ASUS X452MJ Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU : Intel Pentium N3540 (2.16 GHz, 2 MB L3 Cache, up to 2.66 GHz)
- GPU : NVIDIA GeForce 920M (2GB GDDR3)
- Display : 14 inch (1366×768) HD
- RAM : 4 GB DDR3L
- Storage : 500 GB 5400 RPM
- Weight : 2.10 kg
ASUS X452MJ Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
Disable Lojack Function.
|2015/01/22 update, Version 202 , 2.56 MBytes|
BIOS-Utilities (1)ATK (1)
|Windows BIOS Flash Utility|
|2014/11/21 update, Version V3.0.1 , 888.63 KBytes|
|ATKPackage (For Windows 10 Upgrade) ATKPackage includes ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities. To avoid displaying OSD abnormally due to compatibility issue after upgrade to Windows 10, please update ATKPackage to v1.0.0038 or above.|
|2015/07/23 update, Version V1.0.0039 , 11.81 MBytes|
TouchPad / Mouse (1)Applications / Utilities (1)
|ASUS Smart Gesture (For Windows 10 Upgrade) ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver) provides smoother and more intuitive touchpad experiences. To avoid losing ASUS customized gestures due to compatibility issue after upgrade to Windows 10, please update ASUS Smart Gesture to v4.0.5 or above.|
|2015/07/23 update, Version V4.0,5 , 50.29 MBytes|
|ASUS Splendid (For Windows 10 Upgrade) ASUS Splendid gives you a great visual experience by different contextual modes. Please update ASUS Splendid to v3.11.0001 or newer to avoid compatibility problems caused by upgrading to Windows 10.|
|2015/08/31 update, Version V3.13.0004 , 14.07 MBytes|
How to Install ASUS X452MJ Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.