Lenovo ThinkPad X390 Yoga Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU. : Intel Core i5-8265U.
- GPU. : Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- Display.: 13.3”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS.
- HDD/SSD. : 256 M.2 SATA SSD.
- M.2 Slot. : 1x 2280 M.2 NVMe slot See photo.
- RAM.: 8GB DDR4, 2400 MHz.Dimensions. 310 x 219 x 15.95 mm (12.20″ x 8.62″ x 0.63″)
- Weight. : 1.29 kg (2.8 lbs)
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 Yoga Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad X390 Yoga Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.