DELL Alienware 13 R2 Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M (2GB GDDR5)
- Display: 13.3”, QHD (2560 x 1440), IPS
- Storage: 500GB HDD
- RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3
- Weight: 2.00 kg (4.4 lbs)
DELL Alienware 13 R2 Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (1)
Serial ATA (1)
nVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M/965M/970M/980M/690M/780M Driver 9/2/2015 10.18.13.5354, A00
How to Install DELL Alienware 13 R2 Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes