DELL Venue 8 Pro (3845) Tablet Driver for Windows Specification
- Processor : Intel Atom Z3735G
- Graphics adapter : Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail), Core: 313-646 MHz, 10.18.10.3643
- Memory : 1024 MB , DDR3, Single-channel, Soldered
- Display : 8 inch 16:9, 1280 x 800 pixel, 10-point multi-touch, AU Optronics AUO00C4, IPS, glossy: yes
- Storage : 32 GB eMMC Flash, 32 GB , 12 GB free
- Soundcard : Intel Valleyview SoC – HD Audio Controller
- Connections : 1 USB 2.0, Audio Connections: Audio combo, Card Reader: MicroSD, Sensors: Brightness sensor, Orientation sensor
- Networking : Realtek RTL8723BS (b/g/n = Wi-Fi 4), Bluetooth 4.0
- Size : height x width x depth (in mm): 9 x 216 x 130 ( = 0.35 x 8.5 x 5.12 in)
- Battery : 18 Wh Lithium-Ion
- Operating System : Windows 8.1 (32 Bit) + Bing
- Camera : Webcam: Front camera 1.2 MP; Back camera: 5 MP
- Additional features : Speakers: Mono, Keyboard Light: no, MS Office (trial version), 12 Months Warranty
- Weight : 388 g ( = 13.69 oz / 0.86 pounds), Power Supply: 75 g ( = 2.65 oz / 0.17 pounds)
- Price : 199 Euro
DELL Venue 8 Pro (3845) Tablet Driver for Windows 10 32bit Download
How to Install DELL Venue 8 Pro (3845) Tablet Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes