DELL Vostro 14 (3458) Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 820M (2GB DDR3)
- Display: 14.0”, HD (1366 x 768), TN
- Storage: 500GB HDD
- RAM: 1x 8GB DDR3
- Weight: 1.91 kg (4.2 lbs)
DELL Vostro 14 (3458) Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (1)
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11ac Bluetooth Application 8/25/2015 17.1.1525.1443, A00
Serial ATA (1)
nVIDIA GeForce 820M Graphics Driver 8/25/2015 10.18.13.5324, A00 Download
How to Install DELL Vostro 14 (3458) Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes