DELL Inspiron 15 (7557) Driver for Windows Specification
- Processor : Intel Core i5-7300HQ
- Graphics adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q – 6144 MB, Core: 1063 MHz, Memory: 8008 MHz, GDDR5, 382.78, Optimus
- Memory : 8192 MB , 1200.5 MHz, DDR4-2400, PC4-19200, Single-Channel, 17-17-17-39
- Display : 15.6 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 141 PPI, ID: LG Philips LGD053F, Name: 156WF6, Dell P/N: 4XK13, IPS, glossy: no
- Mainboard : Intel HM175 (Skylake PCH-H)
- Storage : Samsung PM961 MZVLW256HEHP, 256 GB
- Weight : 2.744 kg ( = 96.79 oz / 6.05 pounds), Power Supply: 726 g ( = 25.61 oz / 1.6 pounds)
- Price : 950 USD
DELL Inspiron 15 (7557) Driver for Windows 10 64bit DownloadApplication (2)
How to Install DELL Inspiron 15 (7557) Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes