DELL Inspiron 15 (3552) Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU. Intel Celeron N3050 249.
- GPU. Intel HD Graphics 400 (Braswell) 256.
- Display. 15.6”, HD (1366 x 768), TN.
- HDD/SSD. 500GB HDD, 5400 rpm.
- RAM. 4GB DDR3, 1600MHz.
- Battery. 40Wh, 4-cell.
- Body material. Plastic.
DELL Inspiron 15 (3552) Driver for Windows 7 64bit DownloadApplication (2)
Intel PROSet/Wireless 3160 WiFi Driver 31 Jul 2015 18.104.22.168, A00 Download
How to Install DELL Inspiron 15 (3552) Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2022 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes