DELL Latitude 14 5404 Rugged Driver for Windows Specification
- Processor : Intel Core i5-4310U 2.0GHz
- Display : 14.0″ high definition matte widescreen 1366 x 768 resolution
- Storage : 256GB SSD
- Memory : 8GB DDR3L
- Input Device : Trackpad, RGB backlit chiclet keyboard
- Network & Communication : 10/100/1000 NIC, Dell Wireless 1707 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- AC Adapter : Included
- Battery : Included, but not covered under warranty
- Touch Screen : No
- Ingress Protection Rating : IP52
- Operating System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Build : Semi-Rugged
DELL Latitude 14 5404 Rugged Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (1)
System Utilities (1)
Dell Command | Power Manager 7/29/2015 2.1.0, A00 Download
How to Install DELL Latitude 14 5404 Rugged Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes