DELL Inspiron 17 (5758) Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Display: 17.3”, HD+ (1600 x 900), TN
- Storage: 1000GB HDD
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Weight: 2.83 kg (6.2 lbs)
DELL Inspiron 17 (5758) Driver for Windows 10 64bit DownloadApplication (3)
Serial ATA (1)
nVIDIA GeForce 920M Graphics Driver 7/30/2015 10.18.13.5324, A00 Download
How to Install DELL Inspiron 17 (5758) Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.
Be the first to comment
Copyright © 2022 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes