Acer Aspire EC-470G Driver for Windows Specification
- Intel Core i5-3337U processor
- 500GB of hard drive
- 2GB of NVIDIA GeForce 820M video graphics card
- 14-inch LED screen
- it has USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- VGA and SD card reade
Acer Aspire EC-470G Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
|Download||Broadcom||Bluetooth Driver||22.214.171.1243||9.7 MB||2015/07/28|
|Download||NVIDIA||VGA Driver||10.18.13.5350||428.5 MB||2015/07/28|
How to Install Acer Aspire EC-470G Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.