Acer Aspire F5-571G Driver for Windows Specification
- Display: 15.6″ (1366×768) HD LED
- Processor: Dual core Intel Core i3-5005U (2 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB
- Memory type: DDR3L-1600
- Hard drive: 500 GB HDD
- Graphics: Integrated, Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; BlueTooth 4.0; Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical drive: DVD+/-RW
- Additional features: Webcam, microphone
- Connectors and input-output ports: 2 USB 3.0 / 1 USB 2.0 / VGA / HDMI / RJ-45 (LAN) / combo audio-port / card-reader
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Battery: Li-Ion, 4-cell, 38 Wh
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 381.6 x 256 x 29.2 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Contents: Notebook Acer Aspire F5-571, battery, power supply, documentation
- Warranty: 12 months
- Color: Black
Acer Aspire F5-571G Driver for Windows 8.1 64bit Download
How to Install Acer Aspire F5-571G Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.