Acer Aspire R7-572 Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4210U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Display: 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS
- Storage: 1000GB HDD
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 (upgradable to 16GB)
- Weight: 2.40 kg (5.3 lbs)
Acer Aspire R7-572 Driver for Windows 10 64bit Download
|Bluetooth||Broadcom||Bluetooth Driver||22.214.171.1240||18.1 MB||2015/07/22||Download|
|VGA||Intel||VGA Driver||10.18.15.4248||165.4 MB||2015/07/22||Download|
|Wireless LAN||Atheros||Wireless LAN Driver||10.0.0.321||59.2 MB||2015/07/22||Download|
How to Install Acer Aspire R7-572 Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.