Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Driver for Windows Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM
- GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M (2GB GDDR5, SLI)
- Display: 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), TN
- Storage: 1000GB HDD
- RAM: 8GB DDR3, 1600 MHz
- Weight: 2.93 kg (6.5 lbs)
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Driver for Windows 7 32/64bit Download
How to Install Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.