DELL Inspiron 15R (N5110) Driver for Windows Specification
- Intel Core i5-2410M processor (2.3GHz, 3MB cache, 2.9GHz Turbo Boost)
- 15.6-inch 1366×768 display with LED backlighting
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- 6GB DDR3 memory (1333MHz)
- 500GB 5400rpm HDD
- Intel HD integrated graphics
- 8X Tray Load CD/DVD Burner
- 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11n wireless, and Bluetooth
- 6-cell Li-ion 48WHr battery and 9-cell 90WHr battery
- Dimensions: 14.7 x 9.6 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 5.84lbs
- MSRP: $889.98
DELL Inspiron 15R (N5110) Driver for Windows 7 64bit Download
Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (1)
Serial ATA (3)
System Utilities (1)
How to Install DELL Inspiron 15R (N5110) Driver
- Make sure the first software driver for you is installed by going to Start> right click on Computer> then select Properties> System window appears> next select your device manager.
- Get the drivers you need by downloading on the “Download” tab.
- You can use WinRAR or 7zip to extract if the file you download has format (“.zip” or “.rar”) => then next open the extracted folder earlier via explorer => search setup.exe file. double click (2x click) on setup.exe file
- After finished the installation usually ask the computer or laptop when restarting. To install the next driver.